Para-para-paradise

 El Nido / Palawan / Aug 2012

This trip started it all, and it is still one of my favorites.It was my first time to travel with friends on  a backpacking trip. Writing this post 6 years later, I am still in awe with the beauty of this place. I was no stranger to islands, but these were something else. The limestone cliffs gave me goosebumps the whole time. I'll be back someday, El Nido. ♥ Who knows, maybe next time I'll finally get to join a Tao Philippines trip!
--

Mainly because I wanted to spend less, we rode an overnight bus, arriving in the sleepy El Nido town at  4 AM. Good thing our tour guide allowed us to sleep in their office while we waited for the 6 AM island hopping trip. They had to open shop at 4 AM. LOL.




Swimming doggy - too cute! 








Comments

Popular Posts